Director of Implementation
Sandata Technologies LLC was founded in 1978 and is undergoing rapid recent growth as the leader in web-based information technologies serving home healthcare providers, social service agencies and managed care organizations. With increasing demand for real time information “on demand,” Sandata is uniquely positioned to serve its customers with its unique suite of integrated products delivered 24×7. In the world of health and human services, our web-based information technology solutions combine improved managerial control over the business of care, combined with improving both the cost and the quality of care delivered.
The Director of Implementation will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, execution, control and completion of specific implementations ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Manages cross functional team to ensure timely execution of implementation.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Monitors and reports on deliverables for project.
- Facilitates client meetings effectively.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Understands HIPAA with regards to communication of PHI (Protected Health Information)
- Possesses a general understanding of healthcare related technology and HIPAA standards for healthcare transactions
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of our capabilities.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Manages day-to-day client interaction.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Builds a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives.
- Successfully develops and executes client transition plan to Account Management prior to “go live”
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 – 10 years of experience Successfully implementing software solutions in the homecare or healthcare industry
- Experience with broad-based implementation projects managing multi-organizational end-users
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must have experience in project management or equivalent
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Proficient in project management software
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions and deal with problems involving several concrete variables in various situations
Sandata Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V