Customer Care Manager
Sandata Technologies LLC was founded in 1978 and is undergoing rapid recent growth as the leader in web-based information technologies serving home healthcare providers, social service agencies and managed care organizations. With increasing demand for real time information “on demand,” Sandata is uniquely positioned to serve its customers with its unique suite of integrated products delivered 24×7. In the world of health and human services, our web-based information technology solutions combine improved managerial control over the business of care, combined with improving both the cost and the quality of care delivered.
We are looking for a proactive, service orientated leader with the ability to manage client relationships and expectations. We expect you to plan, co-ordinate and control the activities of the customer service team to maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet organizational and operational objectives. The ideal candidate will play a critical role in supporting our product offerings and have a drive to develop efficient solutions and a passion for process improvement and troubleshooting.
This position is responsible for providing guidance and direction in managing the Customer Care team to ensure the achievement of the teams’ goals and objectives.
- Lead a team of Tier I and Tier II Customer Care Software Support Specialists.
- Monitor inbound and outbound call activity ensure services levels are met
- Handle live and escalated calls when needed
- Manage, report and trend all ticket and call activity including aging, status and accuracy.
- Establish individual performance goals and manage performance of team members.
- Develop, train and coach employees toward performance and development objectives.
- Identify opportunities to improve workflows and productivity. Develop, implement and monitor corrective action plans and provide timely feedback.
- Manage workload, workflow, and productivity to maximize efficiency.
- Perform monthly call and ticket audits to ensure quality standards a met.
- Provide feedback to team members regarding work performance.
- Proactively build favorable business relationships with internal and external customers
- Effectively communicate with peers and all levels of management.
- Support and implement emerging business plans and strategies.
- Co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives
- Stay abreast of new product information, industry trends, and system changes.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Prior software support background with call center/customer service experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proven record of making decisions that optimize the results and performance of the organization.
- Shows evidence of ways to improve and challenge the status quo.
- Utilizes technology in job execution to monitor, measure and drive performance.
- Demonstrates organizational change by volunteering to pilot or support new initiatives.
- Solid interpersonal negotiation skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- 25% travel
- 5 years customer service management experience
- Workforce Management
- Medicaid / Medicare billing experience preferred
- Prior software support background preferred
- Skillful with Word, Excel, Adobe and Power Point
- Computer hardware setup and connectivity troubleshooting highly preferred.
EDUCATION/COURSE OF STUDY:
- College degree preferred or relevant work experience
- Healthcare Administration /Public Health
- Medical coding / billing