Sandata Technologies LLC was founded in 1978 and is undergoing rapid recent growth as the leader in web-based information technologies serving home healthcare providers, social service agencies and managed care organizations. With increasing demand for real time information “on demand,” Sandata is uniquely positioned to serve its customers with its unique suite of integrated products delivered 24×7. In the world of health and human services, our web-based information technology solutions combine improved managerial control over the business of care, combined with improving both the cost and the quality of care delivered.
We are looking for a proactive, service orientated team player with the ability to manage client relationships and expectations. The ideal candidate will act as a mentor for our Customer Care Associates and Customer Care Specialists
This position is responsible for providing advanced software support to our clients through the courteous, efficient, accurate processing of client issues and requests in a timely and professional manner. Our support specialists assist our clients with browser support, mobile application support, navigating through client and staff scheduling, plan of care documentation, staff compliance and visit maintenance. The ideal candidate will have a passion for problem solving and a proven track record of professional upward progression with increasing responsibilities.
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Use expert questioning and listening skills to identify, research and resolve customer issues and requests.
- Investigate, reproduce, and define issues based upon ticket information, customer input, and relevant documentation.
- Deliver effective and timely resolution to a range of customer inquiries.
- Document all customer inquiries by opening a ticket, and record subsequent communications.
- Provide timely follow up to both internal and external customers for issues not immediately resolved.
- Apply the elements of building positive rapport and proper etiquette with different types of customer personalities.
- Share best practices with team mates, create and deliver one on one training.
- Provide feedback to representatives regarding ticket management and workflow process.
- Support team projects as they may occur to enhance the quality or efficiency of support.
- Contribute articles / FAQs to knowledge base.
- Record minute meetings as needed.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Above average written, verbal and listening communication skills.
- Understanding of data integration; the concept of the combination of data residing in different sources and providing users with a unified view of these data.
- Ability to move quickly from project to project with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Thorough and timely follow up with customers.
- Effective management of open tickets.
- Ability to understand complex data, file formats, billing formats, software and processes.
- Ability to trend data and provide analytical reporting.
- Proven ability to “divide and conquer” complex problems and then document and communicate their solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Medicaid / Medicare billing experience preferred.
- Prior software support background with call center/customer service experience preferred.
- 4+ years customer service experience preferred.
- Skillful with Microsoft Office suite – Word / Excel
- Computer hardware setup and connectivity troubleshooting a plus.
- 4+ years of IT/Healthcare related experience helpful
- Billing and/or Accounts Receivable experience helpful.
- College degree preferred (Healthcare Administration /Public Health a plus)
- Medical and Dental health plans
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Flex Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation and Holiday Time
- Numerous Employee Discounts
- Onsite Gym
- Casual Work Environment
|Sandata Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V|