Job Summary: The person that fills the Data, Configuration & Setup role will be responsible for understanding product, business and technical requirements as they relate to ongoing implementations. This person will become very knowledgeable about what our current and future products can and cannot accomplish. It is expected that this knowledge will be used to create a positive experience for our customers by finding the best way to configure our products that best support Sandata’s contract with the client. This person will work closely with product and implementation teams to create and implement a configured system.
As the knowledge of this individual grows, it is expected that opportunities will be pursued to automate and streamline the configuration process and many of its ancillary tasks. Other opportunities to automate and streamline processes exist throughout the organization. The Data, Configuration & Setup team is a very collaborative team and will look to help others as well.
- Review of business rules, contract and ancillary documentation to further understand constraints of the program.
- Collaborating on user experience with Implementation and Product.
- Identifying and implementing user needs that meet implementation goals for the implementation of the product for each product.
- Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the product team for review/iteration/approval.
- Creates production ready product that will not require rework.
- Capable of working within project parameters which might present time constraints.
- Able to explain business needs and impact to customer verbally and in writing.
- Able to identify and implement enhancements to the implementation process that increase efficiency and minimize error.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at analyzing needs of the organization and our external clients to provide creative and functional solutions proactively and then delivering the solution as promised as it applies to our product and customers.
- A minimum of 5 years of formal industry/professional experience in Healthcare. Experience in Home Health or supporting Home Health is preferred.
- Excellent time-management and communication skills.
- Ability to work within a project oriented environment. CAPM or PMP certification preferred.
- Ability to write VBA to create custom (reusable) complex reports for our clients.
- Candidate must be able to write SQL queries and scripts at a very high level.
- Ability to identify potential issues and creatively problem solve.
- Bachelor’s degree.