Sandata Technologies is looking for an experienced and energetic Account Manager to help support a long-term program to provide Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) services to our client, a large state Medicaid payer.
· The Account Manager will lead Sandata’s responsibilities for Outreach and Training work stream during the implementation.
· After program launch, the Account Manager:
o Supports the payer client throughout the continuum of their Sandata relationship to ensure the successful achievement of client’s business objectives.
o Is responsible for executing the terms of a client’s contract and is a liaison to all internal Sandata departments for overall support coordination and problem resolution.
o Is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction with Sandata products and services and building a mutually beneficial partnership relationship.
· 5+ Account, Implementation, or Project management experience
· 3+ years’ experience working with State Health Care agencies or Managed Care Organizations strongly preferred
· Master’s degree in Business Administration, IT, Healthcare or Computer Science preferred
Account Management Experience
· Excellent account management skills with an emphasis on advising and consulting clients on maximizing value of company programs while achieving their business objectives
· Demonstrated experience in setting and accomplishing strategic goals for client accounts
· Strong analytical, problem solving skills, and detail orientation
· Previous account management experience
Healthcare Industry Experience
· Experience in large-scale healthcare or state Medicaid program knowledge required
· Understanding of state-based healthcare programs a plus
· Experience leading or participating in software implementation projects
· Proven ability to work directly with clients and present findings to customers
· Experience responding to client inquiries and support requests
Additional Skills and Experience
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in creating and delivering formal presentations to large groups and executive teams
· Strong problem solving/data analysis skills
· Strong organization skills with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks/projects and complete within specified timeframes
· Collaborative nature, work well in diverse teams, and the ability to work effectively across functional areas of the company from a remote working environment
· Ability to work comfortably in a technical environment, including strong working knowledge of PC-based programs
· Willingness for limited travel as needed