DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Reporting to the Senior Director of Payer Program Management, this role is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, and successful completion of specific payer implementations.
- This position will work closely with departments across the organization to coordinate program delivery from beginning to end.
- The successful candidate will ensure consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
- They will have primary responsibility for the relationship with the client until the successful completion of the program.
- Creates and drives execution of a cohesive and comprehensive implementation program plan, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies cross-functional resources as needed, assigns individual responsibilities and coordinates workstream activities.
- Facilitates the definition of program scope, goals, and deliverables as tracked in the Program Manager artifacts (project plan, workstream summaries, etc.).
- Works closely with Product, Technology, Sales and Operations to finalize the details of the program solution and ensure successful outcomes, including financial, operational and customer satisfaction.
- Drives cross functional teams to ensure timely execution of implementation deliverables, and resolution of open issues and action items.
- Develops expertise as the hub of knowledge regarding program deliverables, and business and technical design.
- Monitors and reports on the progress of the program to all stakeholders, and escalates concerns promptly and appropriately.
- Manages all communications with the client.
- Ensures timely sign off on all requirements and deliverables for the program (client facing).
- Minimizes company exposure and risk.
- Ensures program documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Manages the program budget.
- Manages program resource allocation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The successful candidate must possess:
- Significant leadership experience in complex deployment of technology solutions.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent deliverables needed to implement under a deadline.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and collaboration skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, with significant attention to detail.
- The ability to effectively communicate including strong written, verbal and presentation skills to a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to explain technical terms in everyday language.
- The ability and willingness to complete several concurrent tasks with attention to time constraints, quality and sufficient detail.
- The ability to influence and lead a variety of different skill levels in accomplishing the programs’ objectives.
- The ability to delegate, be a team leader and player, demonstrate negotiation skills as well as manage conflict among individuals sharing the same resources.
- Proficiency in project management software (Microsoft Project), issue management systems (Atlassian Jira, or equivalent), collaboration software (Microsoft SharePoint, Atlassian Confluence, or similar), and office document software (Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, etc.).
The position will require:
- Five to seven years of progressive Program Management and/or client implementation experience, preferably in the Healthcare industry.
- A track record of success in managing enterprise-wide programs with proven leadership, teamwork, and client management experience; candidate must have demonstrated work experience with program management methodology and program management software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Healthcare related fields.
- Technology background a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time.
Sandata Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V