Helpdesk – PC Support Technician
Sandata Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1978 and is undergoing rapid recent growth as the leader in web-based information technologies serving home health care providers, social service agencies and managed care organizations. With increasing demand for real time information “on demand,” Sandata is uniquely positioned to serve its customers with its unique suite of integrated products delivered 24×7. In the world of health and human services, our web-based information technology solutions combine improved managerial control over “the business of care,” combined with improving both the cost and the quality of care delivered.
Our fast growing company is seeking an enthusiastic and self-driven Helpdesk – Desktop Support Technician.
This position will require a strong individual to work in our fast paced environment. Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Responsibilities will include interacting with all departments and divisions within our company and working closely with the members of the IT team in providing helpdesk support. You will be responding to telephone calls, emails and personal requests for technical support. Document, track and monitor the problems to ensure a timely resolution.
- Answer Helpdesk phone calls and emails
- Supporting and troubleshooting PC’s, printer configuration, computer hardware skills, and Network/Internet communication
- Fully configure PC for user functions
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and correct manner
- Documenting issues and resolutions
- 1 year certificate from college or technical school; or 3 – 6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong troubleshooting methodology is required
- Individuals must possess a broad knowledge of desktop applications such as, Windows 7,10 and MS Office Suite
- Must possess intermediate personal computer skills, including email, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, and etc.
- Candidate should have good customer service skills, communication and interpersonal skills