Sandata Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1978 and is undergoing rapid recent growth as the leader in web-based information technologies serving home health care providers, social service agencies and managed care organizations. With increasing demand for real time information “on demand,” Sandata is uniquely positioned to serve its customers with its unique suite of integrated products delivered 24×7. In the world of health and human services, our web-based information technology solutions combine improved managerial control over the business of care, combined with improving both the cost and the quality of care delivered.
In this capacity, you will work with implementing and training of our latest software solutions to new and/or existing homecare clients. This position includes understanding the client’s current business processes, from an operational and financial standpoint, training the end user and providing job aides to assist with a successful implementation. This position entails working with all department levels of a homecare agency and our cross-functional teams to effectively manage or assist with managing tasks from project initiation to post-live.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Works with Project Manager to establish project plans, meeting agendas, and meeting minutes.
- Participates in Business Process Analyses Meetings to understand client’s current and future work flows.
- Provides on-site training and support during implementation phase
- Creates Training Job Aides as related to specific project as needed.
- Responsible for managing overall parallel processes based on project plan.
- Assists with set ups of database.
- Analyzes problems and issues that arise during project implementation, proposes resolutions, completes requests and elevates risks.
- Completes research and analysis in a timely manner so that commitments can be met.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize.
- Plan to support project timelines and deliverables using appropriate tools.
- 80% on-site travel to New York Metropolitan Area and surrounding counties.
- Facilitates client meetings effectively.
- Effectively communicates relevant implementation and project information to team members and superiors as well as to customers.
- Communicates status updates and tracks to established timetables so that commitments can be met.
- Identifies resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Communicates testing and research results in a thorough, comprehensive format.
- Understands HIPAA regulation with regard to communication of PHI (Protected Health Information).
- Document any issues or concerns that arise during testing, research or customer contact.
- Coordinate communication of project information with Sandata’s cross functional teams as required.
- General understanding of healthcare related technology, terminology and HIPAA standards for privacy, security and healthcare transactions.
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Demonstrates competency in Word, Excel, Microsoft Project and using them as tools in getting the job done.
Sandata Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V