|Job Summary: The Tier 3 Production Mobile Support Specialist are responsible for providing the highest level of support and resolving the most difficult or advanced problems dealing with our Mobile products. As the point of entry in IT, they are responsible for determining if the issue is an enhancement and routing appropriately. The support specialist will work with the customer, if needed to solve the problem or gather additional information. Tier 3 may analyze the code and data to identify issues and resolutions. They may be responsible for fixing code and following standard SDLC processes. If needed, they will escalate to development for issue resolution. Tier 3 is also responsible for first line monitoring of production applications and fixing issues or escalating to appropriate individuals as needed.
· Following defined processes for reviewing tickets received by Tier 3 including review, triage, reporting and status updates. Ability to quickly identify the root cause of an issue.
· Identify common issues / correlate events over time.
· Working with customers, as needed to understand issues and assist in problem resolutions.
· Monitoring production systems on a 24×7 (On Call) basis and production and fixing and/or escalating appropriately.
· Building a knowledge base.
· Ability to review, understand and analyze existing application code and make changes as needed.
· Follow standard development processes (SDLC) including following coding and naming standards.
· Work with other areas of the business to educate and provide product knowledge to allow them to better address issues found.
· Identify, specify and build utilities to resolve common issues or configuration changes.
.. Quick learner
.. Strong communication skills including written and verbal
.. Able to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities
.. Strong analytical skills; detail oriented; ability to correlate events over time
.. Technical Skills:
· Knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux, Unix);
· Knowledge of browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, etc.);
· Knowledge of Android and iOS operating systems
· Knowledge of programming languages (.NET, Java);
· Experience with system administration including OS and IIS;
· Knowledge of RDBMS concepts; ability to read and understand a data model and the various relationships;
· Experience in SQL Programming
.. Preferred 3 to 5 years experience working in a traditional Tier 2 or Tier 3 environment or working in core engineering / product development teams
Sandata Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V