Lead QA Engineer – Automation
Sandata Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1978 and is undergoing rapid recent growth as the leader in web-based information technologies serving home healthcare providers, social service agencies and managed care organizations. With increasing demand for real time information “on demand,” Sandata is uniquely positioned to serve its customers with its unique suite of integrated products delivered 24×7. In the world of health and human services, our web-based information technology solutions combine improved managerial control over “the business of care,” combined with improving both the cost and the quality of care delivered.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Genuine curiosity and a customer-first mentality
- At least 7 years of QA test automation experience with mobile/web applications and API’s
- Experienced with test automation framework design and scripting.
- Creation of Test Strategies and Test Plans
- Workflow testing (end-to-end) experience.
- Programming experience in any major OO language, deep understanding of design patterns, and experience working in a Client server and layered architecture
- Strong debugging / problem resolution skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple time critical issues / projects simultaneously.
- Hands-on testing experience on iOS, and/or Android devices.
- Planning skills to design test plans and test cases for larger multi- component products across multiple resources and parallel development tracks.
- Strong work ethic someone who takes great pride in professionalism, responsibility, and being proactive
- Self-starter / demonstrated ability to initiate and drive continuous improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
Test tools/Programming languages:
- Selenium Webdriver, Appium or similar test automation framework
- Maven, Test NG
- C#, Java
- HTML, CSS & JS knowledge
- Fiddler, Postman, JMETER & desktop browser developer tools or similar
- Eclipse, Visual Studio or similar IDE
- Git hub or similar source control tool
- Jenkins or TeamCity
Test Management Tool
- qTest, Jira, TFS, Test Manager
- Health Care domain knowledge is nice to have.
The following experience is a plus:
- Agile test methodologies
- Additional experience with performance and load testing is nice to have.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, possess excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and be able to work independently with minimum supervision and with the team.
- College degree or 2-4 years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must possess excellent communication, written and organization skills as position requires interaction across department
- Ability to calculate figures and amount such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages
- Ability to define problems, collect data establish facts and draw valid conclusions
Qualified candidates should email their resume and salary requirements to HR@sandata.com with the position title in the subject line.