The Product Delivery Owner will work collaboratively with the Business Units, PMO and IT organizations to define Product requirements that deliver key features and capabilities supporting the business strategy across a suite of products.
- Translate the strategic and tactical business needs into functional requirements to develop user interfaces and work flows and resolve any conflicts with requirements between business units or between business and technology.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of business processes, strategies, and data needs as well as IT capabilities and capacity, and will be responsible for filtering and prioritizing requests accordingly with assistance from the product manager
- Develop and maintain strong relationships, and keeping clients informed and engaged throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Identify business stakeholders and areas of impact.
- Facilitate meetings of cross-functional team members to elicit user needs and potential impact on existing software
- Develop a thorough understanding of as-is and to-be work processes, user needs and client needs for segments of the business impacted by assigned projects
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing clearly and succinctly complex design and technical documents, as well as business and product requirements. Detailed working knowledge of a System/Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong organizational, time-management, analytical and decision-making skills in order to efficiently evaluate, plan and accomplish personal work goals.
- Coordinate with clients and other IT personnel in creating and reviewing system requests, planning projects and developing system specifications for new programming projects or for maintenance to existing programs
- Bachelor’s Degree a must
- 3-5 years of experience on Product Management and Analysis Strong Agile Experience
- Knowledge of various hybrid SDLC’s a plus
- Healthcare Experience a plus
- Home Health Experience required
- Health Payer Experience a plus
- Understanding of software development lifecycles, development styles and industry best practices a plus
- Self-directed, adaptable, strong work ethic, ability to multi-task, and confidence handling adjusting priorities and goals in changing circumstances required
- Experience working in a team environment required
- Strong Communication Skills required
- Ability to understand API – JSON and XML formats a plus
- Ability to understand basic SQL Queries a plus
- Ability to have basic understanding of Software development and QA required
- Must have a good track record with providing technology group as well as senior management a plus
Sandata Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V