Sandata Technologies is looking for a dynamic product delivery owner that can assist us with being at the forefront of homecare, driving quality and efficiency, and outcomes across the continuum of care. Sandata is growing fast as we continue to lead and improve the homecare industry.
Are you a leader? Are you the driven and entrepreneurial spirit that we need? Do you value integrity, accountability, and teamwork? Are you client centric and innovative? This position reports to the Director of Product Management and will be part of an amazing Product delivery team, that itself is part of a collaborative and employee focused company.
The Product Delivery Owner will work collaboratively with the Business Units, PMO and IT organizations to define Product requirements that deliver key features and capabilities supporting the business strategy across a suite of products.
- Translate the strategic and tactical business needs into functional requirements to develop user interfaces and work flows and resolve any conflicts with requirements between business units or between business and technology.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of business processes, strategies, and data needs as well as IT capabilities and capacity, and will be responsible for filtering and prioritizing requests accordingly with assistance from the product manager
- Develop and maintain strong relationships, and keeping clients informed and engaged throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Identify business stakeholders and areas of impact.
- Facilitate meetings of cross-functional team members to elicit user needs and potential impact on existing software
- Develop a thorough understanding of as-is and to-be work processes, user needs and client needs for segments of the business impacted by assigned projects
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing clearly and succinctly complex design and technical documents, as well as business and product requirements. Detailed working knowledge of a System/Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong organizational, time-management, analytical and decision-making skills in order to efficiently evaluate, plan and accomplish personal work goals.
- Coordinate with clients and other IT personnel in creating and reviewing system requests, planning projects and developing system specifications for new programming projects or for maintenance to existing programs
- Collect, document and build out standard product inbound and outbound interfaces
- Create/document rules for extracting, transforming and loading data into and out of Sandata systems
- Manage, Maintain and schedule enhancements to our product interfaces
- Create requirements and user stories to develop the functionality with well documented requirements and acceptance criteria
- Communicate via phone or video conference with customers, Sandata implementation team and development the stated requirements for clarification
- Impact assessment on new change requests or reported issues
- Ability to analyze data for exceptions
- Bachelor’s Degree a must
- 3-5 years of experience on Product Management and Analysis Strong Agile Experience
- Knowledge of various hybrid SDLC’s a plus
- Home Health Experience required
- Health Payer Experience a plus
- Understanding of software development lifecycles, development styles and industry best practices a plus
- Self-directed, adaptable, strong work ethic, ability to multi-task, and confidence handling adjusting priorities and goals in changing circumstances required
- Experience working in a team environment required
- Strong Communication Skills required
- Ability to understand API – JSON and XML formats a plus
- Ability to understand basic SQL Queries a plus
- Ability to have basic understanding of Software development and QA required
- Must have a good track record with providing technology group as well as senior management a plus
- Data Modeling – Working understanding of database table structures, data types
- Familiarity with ETL/API concepts
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to perform/facilitate root cause analysis
Sandata employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverageFlexible Spending Account for health and dependent care
- Life insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Aflac STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Hospital, and Accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid lunch break
- Employee discounts and company perks
- Onsite Gym
- Casual work environment
- Frequent employee events and fun social clubs
- Onsite cafeteria with free coffee and tea
Sandata Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V