|The Product Manager will be responsible for the ownership of Business Intelligence including managing the prioritization and release process and ensuring that their product is being developed with the needs of the organization and its clients being considered.
· For BI
· Meet with Provider customers to define requirements and priorities.
· Understand Payer priorities based on input from the technical leads for each payer deal.
· Understand priorities based on input from the Account Management team.
· Document current ETL processes and rules and maintain the documentation.
· Create customer facing documentation including user guides and data dictionaries specific to BI.
· Work with the documentation and training groups to define formal product documentation and training.
· Productize DOMO as a formal Sandata product.
· As a product manager
o Responsible for release management including
o Owning the product roadmap for the specific product;
o Conducting regular meetings to review upcoming releases and priorities;
o Prioritizing items based on project deliverable dates and internal team business needs and rankings;
o Working with Operations and Dev Ops to determine deployment schedules;
o Partnering with the tech leads to ensure that requirements are fully understood and properly estimated;
o Working with the EPMO, development and QA to ensure that committed dates can be met;
o Publishing release contents and dates to the organization;
o Responsible for review and prioritization of issues found by customers and QA;
o Review documentation and training materials to ensure they are up-to-date and accurate; and
o Ensuring product is delivered with minimal defects to meet the project and client needs.
o Coordinating with other product managers to ensure that features are delivered cross-product in a timely manner.
· Bachelor’s Degree a must
· Attention to detail
· Self-directed, adaptable, strong work ethic, ability to multi-task, and confidence handling adjusting priorities and goals in changing circumstances
· Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with tight deadlines
· Experience working in a team environment
· Must have a good track record with providing support to staff, Development, QA and Senior Management
· Strong Communication Skills both verbal and written
· Experience translating complex business processes into both written English and high level workflows
· Ability to define requirements and create detailed user stories suitable for estimation and development
· Ability to have basic understanding of Software development and QA
· Understanding of software development lifecycles, development styles and industry best practices
· Experience with various software development methodologies including Agile and Kanban
· Experience working with UI/UX design and workflow patterns
· Healthcare Experience especially home health
· Preferred work location – Port Washington
Nice to Have / Required Based on Product Area
· CSM, CSPO or similar certification
· PMP or similar certification
· Knowledge of Medicaid Programs, Practices and Billing
· Understanding of EDI
· Ability to understand APIs including Fixed Format, CSV, JSON and XML formats
· Ability to understand basic SQL Queries
· Understanding of UI design principles
Sandata Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V