The product owner will be responsible the interfaces and reporting teams to ensure customer satisfaction through the delivery of valuable software with short delivery cycles. This is a customer facing position and the individual must expect to have direct contact with customers and may be, on occasion, asked to travel to a customer site.
The product owner is responsible for ensuring that user stories and requirements are prioritized for each team within the company backlog. Working with customers, internal and external, to further qualify requests and help to translate this information to their team.
The product owner will be expected to become the expert in the products being delivered by their team and to communicate features and functionality to the broader audience.
They will be responsible for working with the IT PMO and the Solution Architect to ensure that customer commitments are being met and to raise risks and impediments. A major responsibility of the product owners is ensuring transparency in the timing delivery of software and features to the organization.
Position is located in Port Washington (LI), New York.
- Effective and groomed backlog
- Clear defined Acceptance Criteria per feature
- Effective Agile Processes (Scrum and Agile Hybrid) and Cross Functional communication
- World Class Program & Project Execution
- Efficient Delivery of Services (Quality, Low cost)
- Efficient and Effective Solution Delivery Process
- Promote Continuous Improvement
- 10+ years leading teams to develop quality software to satisfy customer needs. Roles including Product Owner, Product Manager, Technical Lead, Development Manager.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst.
- Must have experience working with both internal and external customer to define requirements.
- Healthcare experience a must, preferably home healthcare.
- Experience building and maintaining data interface user and technical specifications.
- Experience maintaining a large reporting catalogue.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
Nice to Have:
- Software Development Experience.
- Ability to create queries in either T-SQL or PL/SQL.
- CSM Certification, CSPO Certification, or PMP.
- Microsoft SSRS Experience.
- Experience with X12 / EDI.
- Understanding of XML and/or JSON.