Quality Assurance Analyst
Sandata Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1978 and is undergoing rapid recent growth as the leader in web-based information technologies serving home healthcare providers, social service agencies and managed care organizations. With increasing demand for real time information “on demand,” Sandata is uniquely positioned to serve its customers with its unique suite of integrated products delivered 24×7. In the world of health and human services, our web-based information technology solutions combine improved managerial control over “the business of care,” combined with improving both the cost and the quality of care delivered.
We are looking for bright, energetic and successful Quality Assurance Analyst who will work as a team to support the product development lifecycle through design, analysis and testing for all software processes. This is a full time engagement position.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop Quality Assurance test plans, execute test plans, log and track defects to resolutions to ensure testing is complete and product is delivered to customer free of defects
- Interact with various departments to understand and fulfill business requirements as they relate to applications
- Provide status to management and provide customers detailed descriptions of all modifications of software
- Schedule and meet timelines/constraints to meet customer commitments
- Recommend and implement QA tools appropriate for achieving quality goals
- Experience with HP QA tool set (Quality Center, QuickTest Pro, LoadRunner) is a plus
- Experience testing with a wide range of technologies a plus from COBOL to .NET
- Must be experienced with handheld devices, web applications, and client/server applications
- Must have the ability to understand business process flow and identify areas where systems could function properly from a systems and operations point of view.
- College degree or 2-4 years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must possess excellent communication, written and organization skills as position requires interaction across department
- Ability to calculate figures and amount such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages
- Ability to define problems, collect data establish facts and draw valid conclusions
Qualified candidates should email their resume and salary requirements to HR@sandata.com with the position title in the subject line.