Quality Manager, Ohio
Sandata Technologies is looking for an experienced and energetic Quality Manager to help support a long-term program to provide Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) services to our client, a large state Medicaid payer.
- The Quality Manager supports the payer client throughout the continuum of their Sandata relationship to ensure the successful achievement of client’s business objectives.
- The Quality Manager works in conjunction with the Account Manager in executing the terms of a client’s contract once the contract has been implemented, and is a liaison to all internal Sandata departments for overall support coordination and problem resolution.
- The Quality Manager is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction with Sandata products and services and building a mutually beneficial partnership relationship.
- This position will lead Sandata’s participation in the client’s user acceptance testing (UAT), and support investigations and future UAT activities throughout the life of the program.
Candidate must reside in the Columbus, OH area, and is expected to work full-time onsite at the client location in downtown Columbus.
- Undergraduate Degree in Healthcare, IT, Computer Engineering, Business Administration or related field
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, IT, Healthcare or Computer Science preferred
- 5+ years’ QA, Project Management and/or software testing experience
- 3 years’ quality assurance or testing experience required
- 3+ years’ experience working with State Health Care Agencies or Managed Care Organizations strongly preferred; claims experience required
Quality / Account Management Experience
- Excellent quality management skills with an emphasis on advising and consulting clients on maximizing value of company programs while achieving their business objectives
- Demonstrated experience in setting and accomplishing strategic goals for client accounts
- Good account management and test skills, with strong detail orientation
Healthcare Industry Experience
- Experience in large-scale healthcare or state Medicaid program knowledge required
- Experience in claims processing or analysis required
- Understanding of state-based healthcare programs a plus
Software / Technology Experience
- Experience leading or participating in software implementation projects
- Proven ability to work directly with clients, and present technical findings to customers
- Ability to perform technical investigations, create test cases, and synthesize results for a client
- Experience responding to client inquiries and support requests a plus
Additional Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in creating and delivering formal presentations to large groups and executive teams
- Strong problem solving/data analysis skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks/projects and complete within specified time frames
- Collaborative nature, to work well in diverse teams, and the ability to work effectively across functional areas of the company from a remote working environment
- Ability to work comfortably in a technical environment, including strong working knowledge of PC-based programs
- Support the execution of client-specific strategic plan for achieving client business objectives while maximizing client value and revenue to Sandata
- Develop strong working relationships with day-to-day client contact and client management structure
- Day-to-day Sandata resource for Payer client, working with the Account Manager to support communication and deliverables to Payer account
- Facilitate resolution of client issues relating to Sandata products and services
- Provide consistent internal and external communication and timely follow-up on customer issue resolution
- Have working knowledge of government healthcare technology and the claim adjudication process and a thorough understanding of Sandata’s products and capabilities
- Provide updates regularly to Sandata management including but not limited to:
- Account status
- Outstanding issues
- Action plans
- Barriers to client satisfaction with resolution plan
- Conduct analysis regarding program performance, proactively identifying areas to improve program performance and consulting with client accordingly
- Create monthly executive reports and support quarterly/annual reporting as needed
- Identify operational barriers to success and seek to resolve by working with internal and external stakeholders
- Support annual audits, coordinating all necessary resources and developing needed documentation or presentations
Sandata Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V