Sandata Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1978 and is undergoing rapid recent growth as the leader in web-based information technologies serving home health care providers, social service agencies and managed care organizations. With increasing demand for real time information “on demand,” Sandata is uniquely positioned to serve its customers with its unique suite of integrated products delivered 24×7. In the world of health and human services, our web-based information technology solutions combine improved managerial control over the business of care, combined with improving both the cost and the quality of care delivered.
Job Summary: In this capacity, you will reviews and process customer agency caregiver timesheet transactions for transmission to payroll and billing processing functions at Sandata.
- Run, review and respond to weekly pre- and post-processing edit reports
- Resolve edit issues prior to processing
- Communicate with Sandata processing group to run weekly time and billing processes when ready and meet processing submission deadlines
- Communicate with external payroll processor regarding customer agency employee setup issues that impact payroll processing
- Communicate with customer agencies regarding general and specific issues which they need to correct
- Communicate weekly processing statistics to customer agencies
- Ensure payer authorizations are entered into the system
- Highlight authorization exceptions and communicate to customer agencies
- Prepare weekly and monthly internal reports and reconciliations of billing generated and sent to payers
- Communicate as needed with RMS Cash and Collections teams.
- Enter payer service authorizations into ProHealth system.
- Experience with working computerized and web-based applications.
- Ability to plan appropriately to meet specific processing deadlines
- Ability to communicate appropriately and develop relationships internally and externally
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – Outlook, Excel, Word
- Experience in health care billing with knowledge of the use of procedure codes and authorizations, preferably for home healthcare in a Medicaid MCO payer environment a plus
- Knowledge of Sandata agency management applications and processes a plus.