|Job Summary: In this capacity, you will be responsible for maximizing revenue for Sandata’s Home Healthcare client agencies through management of their account receivables.
· Manage and help reduce client account receivables
· Work directly with Insurance Carriers
· Review, research, resolve third party correspondence, denials, and appeals
· Maintain and update Accounts Receivable Aging Reports
· Interacting with Clients
· Creating and maintaining Excel Spreadsheets to document and track rejected and paid claims
· Knowledge of Medical Billing
· Proficient in MS Office (Excel and Word)
· Ability to search internet websites
· Proficient in using computer systems and software applications
· Ability to troubleshoot
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
Daily activities of An administrative nature. Work is primarily sedentary.