RMS is an outsourced revenue cycle and operations support service for non-Medicare home care agencies. We assume the role of our client agency’s billing department, ensuring production of clean and timely claims, maximizing revenue and cash flow, managing the Accounts Receivable, and providing business intelligence, metrics and analytics to agency management. We also provide revenue cycle optimization consulting through our Checkpoint Engagement program.
The RMS Revenue Cycle Business Analyst is responsible for our external and internal reporting functions, and at the same time manages transactional reconciliations, metrics and analytics. The Analyst successfully interfaces with and supports our customers as well as internal stakeholders by providing interpretive insight and analysis. The Analyst understands RMS’ and our customers’ businesses, in order to assess our needs and be a proactive consultative thought leader in the provision of business intelligence for data-driven management and decision-making.
- Develop, QA and produce timely and user-friendly analyses, metrics, reconciliations, reports and dashboards to support RMS Management and Customers
- Dialogue with RMS Management and Customers to provide insight on content, and respond to inquiries
- Work with RMS management and sales team in the development of sales presentations and proposals, including underlying historical performance and value-add data/analysis, fee basis options, industry research
- Contribute to RMS Revenue Cycle Optimization Reviews by preparing analytical reports and commentary; dialogue with customers to explain
- Support RMS customers and management with special needs analyses
- Lead and/or facilitate identification, development and utilization of technology-based data compilation and delivery solutions including data analysis and reporting applications, and user portals
- Additional projects as assigned to include support of claims management and database applications
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – Outlook, Word, Power Point, Access, and especially Excel
- 5 years finance/accounting experience including reconciliations, accounts receivable, time processing/payroll transaction accounting
- 3 years experience in an analysis and reporting role – developing, interpreting and presenting data
- Experience with and ability to learn operating software applications and develop understanding of functions in RMS and our customers’ businesses
- Knowledge of health care billing, preferably for home healthcare in a Medicaid MCO payer environment a plus
- Knowledge of Sandata agency management applications and processes a plus, but not required.