|Job Summary: In this capacity, you will be responsible for overseeing the RMS Billing Operations team to maximize revenue for RMS clients through optimization of their billing output.
· Ensure billing, payroll and claims resubmission processes are completed timely and accurately
· Oversee resolution of Billing Error Edits, Resubmission Edits, EDI Rejects
· Manage authorization entry process – ensure authorizations are entered timely, correctly, and are archived appropriately for later reference
· Manage loading of payer contracts, ensuring correct codes and rates; oversee all changes
· Support and train employees and facilitate continuous improvement
· Ensure capacity is sufficient to complete necessary work. Plan and schedule appropriately
· Support and provide feedback to RMS customers concerning authorization and billing issues
· Develop new procedures to maximize efficiency and accuracy
· Report and discuss issues and trends with Management
· 5 years of experience managing a health care billing team
· Knowledge of Medical Billing (home healthcare a plus)
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency.
· Ability to plan appropriately to meet weekly processing deadlines.
· Knowledge of bank and payer portal procedures, EFT, ERA.
· Ability to communicate appropriately and develop relationships internally and externally
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – Outlook, Excel, and Word
Knowledge of Sandata and other agency management applications a plus.
Sandata Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V