|Job Summary: In this capacity, you will oversee the RMS Cash Application Team which posts payer payments, balances batches, reconciles postings to cash receipts and customer bank statements, and maintains batch filings.
· Monitor incoming deposits into customer banks, or directly from RMS customers, log, and distribute the work to the Cash Application Team
· Oversee entry of deposits into cash database, reconcile totals in database, and applied, to bank statements at month-end
· Determine that the needed documentation is received and work is completed timely and accurately, batches are balanced, and batches are returned for filing
· Reconcile cash postings to receipts weekly and to customer bank statements monthly. Address on-account payments and recoupments working with Collections team
· Review AR records and other reports to identify potential posting inaccuracies
· Ensure items posted “on-account” are resolved and posted to invoices timely
· Ensure capacity is sufficient to complete necessary work. Plan and schedule appropriately
· Train new associates, plan and schedule to ensure capacity is sufficient to complete necessary work
· Develop new procedures to maximize efficiency and accuracy
· Produce departmental cash and production reports as required
· 5 years experience in managing high volume cash application and reconciliation, preferably in home healthcare.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency.
· Ability to plan appropriately to meet weekly processing deadlines.
· Knowledge of bank and payer portal procedures, EFT, ERA.
· Ability to communicate appropriately and develop relationships internally and externally
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – Outlook, Excel, and Word
· Knowledge of Sandata agency management applications a plus.
Sandata Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V