This individual will act as the UAT Manager for all Payer and Provider projects which require a formal UAT process. They will be responsible for the development, maintenance and execution of UAT Test Plans both internally and with customers.
· Develop and document a comprehensive library of generic, step-by-step UAT test plans that can be utilized on various projects starting with Sandata EVV for Payers, Sandata EVV for Consumer Directed and Sandata Aggregator.
· Work with QA to ensure that all test plans can be successfully executed.
· Define UAT requirements on a per project basis and build appropriate plans to execute against.
· Orchestrate both internal and external UAT to ensure that products meet the requirements defined.
· Ensure that environments, users, accounts, emails, etc. as required are created for UAT for each project.
· Develop and document custom UAT test plans for specific customers / projects as needed.
· Manage the customer UAT process including meetings leading up to the UAT, setting expectations, providing documentation to both internal and external customers and working with the customer(s) to execute plans.
· Create and manage UAT testing outcome logs, issues, resolutions, etc.
· Ensure signoff is obtained as required from customers for UAT processes.
· Bachelor’s Degree a must
· Experience as a QA Tester, QA Automation Test Engineer, QA Manager
· Client facing experience
· Attention to detail
· Self-directed, adaptable, strong work ethic, ability to multi-task, and confidence handling adjusting priorities and goals in changing circumstances
· Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with tight deadlines
· Experience working in a team environment
· Must have a good track record with providing support to staff, Development, QA and Senior Management
· Strong Communication Skills both verbal and written
· Experience translating complex business processes into UAT test cases
· Healthcare Experience especially home health
· Required work location – Port Washington
· Must be open to travel to various client locations approximately 25%
Nice to Have / Required Based on Product Area
· QA Certifications
· Knowledge and understanding of ADA including Section 508 and WCAG
· Knowledge of Medicaid Programs, Practices and Billing
· Understanding of EDI
· Ability to understand APIs including Fixed Format, CSV, JSON and XML formats
· Ability to write and understand basic SQL Queries
Sandata Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V