Implementation Services Manager
Sandata Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1978 and is undergoing rapid recent growth as the leader in web-based information technologies serving home health care providers, social service agencies and managed care organizations. With increasing demand for real time information “on demand,” Sandata is uniquely positioned to serve its customers with its unique suite of integrated products delivered 24×7. In the world of health and human services, our web-based information technology solutions combine improved managerial control over the business of care, combined with improving both the cost and the quality of care delivered.
In this capacity, you will work with implementing our latest software solutions to new and/or existing homecare clients. This position includes understanding the client’s current business processes, from an operational and financial standpoint, to develop a successful foundation of the implemented products. This position entails working with all department levels of a homecare agency and our cross-functional teams to effectively manage tasks from project initiation to post-live.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepares project documents including project plans, meeting agendas, meeting minutes and drafts of requirements that demonstrate a good understanding of the project and its goals.
- Conducts Comprehensive Business Process Analyses to understand client’s current and future work flows.
- Oversees setups and conversion of data.
- Analyzes problems and issues that arise during project implementation, proposes resolutions, and elevates risks.
- Completes research and analysis in a timely manner so that commitments can be met.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems encountered, and proposed solutions.
- Plan to support project timelines and deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Reports on project items and progress to all stakeholders and as requested by management.
- Provides on-site training and support during implementation phase
- 60% on-site travel to New York Metropolitan Area and surrounding counties.
- Facilitates client meetings effectively.
- Effectively communicates relevant implementation and project information to team members and superiors as well as to customers.
- Communicates status updates and tracks to established timetables so that commitments can be met.
- Identifies resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Communicates testing and research results in a thorough, comprehensive format.
- Understands HIPAA regulation with regard to communication of PHI (Protected Health Information).
- Document any issues or concerns that arise during testing, research or customer contact.
- Coordinate communication of project information with Sandata’s cross functional teams as required.
- General understanding of healthcare related technology, terminology and HIPAA standards for privacy, security and healthcare transactions.
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Demonstrates competency in Word, Excel, Microsoft Project and using them as tools in getting the job done.
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions and deal with problems involving several concrete variables in various situations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- 3-6 years experience successfully training new end users in home care or health care industry on specialized software products
- Accounting experience preferred
- Qualification in project management or equivalent
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Proficient in project management software
- PMP Certification preferred.
Sandata Technologies Offers
- Medical and Dental health plans following 2 months of employment
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Flex Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation and Holiday Time
- Numerous Employee Discounts
- Onsite Gym
Qualified candidates should email their resume and salary requirements to HR@sandata.com with the position title in the subject line.