Sandata Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1978 and is undergoing rapid recent growth as the leader in web-based information technologies serving home health care providers, social service agencies and managed care organizations. With increasing demand for real time information “on demand,” Sandata is uniquely positioned to serve its customers with its unique suite of integrated products delivered 24×7. In the world of health and human services, our web-based information technology solutions combine improved managerial control over “the business of care,” combined with improving both the cost and the quality of care delivered.
We are looking for a bright, energetic, self motivated and successful trainer to join our training team.
Position Location Ohio, Port Washington, NY
In this capacity, you will be responsible to train clients on a variety of proprietary software applications. Our clients include both external and internal customers. You will also be responsible for maintaining current training materials and developing new materials including user guides, presentations and self-paced eLearning courses.
- Maintain current thorough knowledge of software versions
- Develop self-paced learning courses on various topics
- Conduct group and one-on-one training sessions onsite at client locations
- Conduct group and one-on-one training sessions remotely via webinar
- Work closely with other Departments to identify and analyze training needs
- Document training performed and any issues or concerns that may arise during training
- Resolve issues on site during training or create support tickets and follow through
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Must be a self-starter and a team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- 3-5 years’ experience successfully delivery training to end users on software applications, preferably in the home care or health care industry
- Has understanding of adult learning principles
- Experience with eLearning course authoring tools (Captivate, Camtasia, etc…)
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Willingness to travel up to 35%
- Must have an automobile and valid driver’s license