Sandata Technologies enlisted HMA’s Karen Brodsky, Barbara Butler-Moore, Anh Pham, and David Rogers to survey states about their awareness and familiarity with the components of the Cures Act, Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) deployment models, and where states are in the process of implementing an EVV solution to meet the medicaid mandate.
- Sandata Highlights Electronic Visit Verification™ (EVV™) at 2018 National Association for Home Care & Hospice Conference
- National Electronic Visit Verification Association (NEVVA) Signs Charter Members and Forms Key Partnerships
- Axene Health Partners and Sandata Technologies Form Strategic Partnership
- Sandata to Present on EVV at the Medicaid Enterprise Systems Conference
- Sandata Sponsors the Council of State Home Care and Hospice Associations Annual Conference
- HEALTHCAREfirst Announces Interface with Sandata to Improve EVV Management for Hospice and Home Health
- Sandata’s Founder and Chairman, Bert E. Brodsky, Named LeadingAge New York 2018 Trustee of the Year.
- Sandata CEO to Present on Self-Directed EVV Program at Applied Self-Direction Workshop