Giving workers the ability to collect clinical and non-clinical information at the point-of-care
Santrax® Point-of-Care (SPoC) is an easy to use data collection and remote chart access tool. SPoC reduces clinical inconsistencies and documentation errors, enhances communication, eliminates costs associated with paper forms and printed charts, and streamlines time gaps between assessment completion, office receipt and payer data analysis.
- Access from any device with a Web Browser including, Laptops, Tablets, iPads and Smartphones
- Streamline the process of assessment completion and submission
- Enhance communication between caregiver, agency, and the physician with real-time messaging
- Save time by eliminating the time spent at the fax machine, or scanning and attaching documents manually.
- Manage Your Workflow: Agency-controlled queue folders allow for management of your workflow.
- Go Paperless: Receive your faxes electronically or on paper –the barcode is recognized and attaches the document to the right form in the patient chart.
Actions & Follow-Up
- Enables clinicians to generate and transmit prescriptions, modify the participant’s plan-of-care, and review lab results online.
- There are automatic triggers for physician order modifications, and the ability to transmit and track supply orders.
- Clinicians can perform medications lookups, determine drug and allergy interactions, and generate teaching sheets with integrated medications management.
- Powered by TigerText™ , real-time messaging of encrypted Protected Health Information from application to device.