Sandata Technologies is looking for a proactive, service orientated team player that can assist us with being at the forefront of homecare, driving quality and efficiency, and outcomes across the continuum of care. Sandata is growing fast as we continue to lead and improve the homecare industry.
Are you creative at delivering successful presentations? Do you value integrity, accountability, and teamwork? Are you client centric and innovative? This position reports to the Vice President of Customer Care. In this position, you would be part of an amazing customer care team that is part of a collaborative and employee focused company.
This position is responsible for providing advanced software support to our clients through the courteous, efficient, accurate processing of client issues and requests in a timely and professional manner. Our support specialists assist our clients with browser support, mobile application support, navigating through client and staff scheduling, plan of care documentation, staff compliance and visit maintenance. The ideal candidate will have a passion for problem solving and a proven track record of professional upward progression with increasing responsibilities.
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Use expert questioning and listening skills to identify, research and resolve customer issues and requests.
- Investigate, reproduce, and define issues based upon ticket information, customer input, and relevant documentation.
- Deliver effective and timely resolution to a range of customer inquiries
- Document all customer inquiries by opening a ticket, and record subsequent communications.
- Provide timely follow up to both internal and external customers for issues not immediately resolved.
- Apply the elements of building positive rapport and proper etiquette with different types of customer personalities.
- Share best practices with team mates, create and deliver one on one training.
- Provide feedback to representatives regarding ticket management and workflow process.
- Support team projects as they may occur to enhance the quality or efficiency of support.
- Contribute articles / FAQs to knowledge base.
- Record minute meetings as needed.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Above average written, verbal and listening communication skills.
- Understanding of data integration; the concept of the combination of data residing in different sources and providing users with a unified view of these data.
- Ability to move quickly from project to project with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Thorough and timely follow up with customers.
- Effective management of open tickets.
- Ability to understand complex data, file formats, billing formats, software and processes.
- Ability to trend data and provide analytical reporting.
- Proven ability to “divide and conquer” complex problems and then document and communicate their solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Medicaid / Medicare billing experience preferred.
- Prior software support background with call center/customer service experience preferred.
- 4+ years customer service experience preferred.
- Skillful with Microsoft Office suite – Word / Excel
- Computer hardware setup and connectivity troubleshooting a plus.
- 4+ years of IT/Healthcare related experience helpful
- Billing and/or Accounts Receivable experience helpful.
- College degree preferred (Healthcare Administration /Public Health a plus)
- Medical and Dental health plans
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Flex Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation and Holiday Time
- Numerous Employee Discounts
- Onsite Gym
- Casual Work Environment
|Sandata Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V|