Supports EVV Vendor Neutrality
Sandata Aggregator supports an Open EVV model by consolidating all EVV data into a single environment for program oversight.
Supports an Open EVV model and eliminates common challenges to EVV programs;
Ensures 100% compliance with the 21st Century Cures Act;
Providers have the flexibility to use an EVV system that meets their needs;
Payers have control over program rules, visibility and oversight; and
Participants are engaged and care is optimized.
Electronic Visit Verification™
Our powerful combination of patented solutions for visit verification is called our Assured Coverage™ program and includes:
- Sandata Mobile Connect™ – Real-time GPS technology, verifying caregiver location and visits via GPS enabled devices.
- Telephonic Visit Verification™ (TVV™) – TVV™ uses Automatic Number Identification (ANI) technology to validate telephone calls to log in and log out, recording time and location in real-time.
- Fixed Visit Verification™ (FVV™) – Patented technology to verify visits when no landline or cellular service is available.
- Sandata Aggregator supports claims integration and claims auditing, allowing payers to connect adjudication to visit verification data in real time.
Alerts, Reporting and Dashboards
- Sandata Aggregator is a repository for all EVV data, giving payers a uniform set of network rules, data and reporting.
- Provides real time alerts for late or missed visits.
- Dashboards, alerts and reporting help the payer manage provider compliance and ensure care delivery.