Self-Directed Care Program
Sandata’s Self-Directed Care offering is specifically designed for the unique aspects of a Self-Directed Care delivery model. While the technology leverages the same infrastructure and support as is deployed for traditional homecare, the solution is tailored to meet the needs of participants who receive care in the community.
Sandata Self-Directed Care Solution Suite
- Electronic Visit Verification™- point of care technologies to record Cures Act required EVV data elements as well as visit tasks completed;
- Participant Portal – web portal for participants or their authorized representative to view, edit and approve visits and electronic timesheets;
- Employee/Caregiver Portal – web portal for individual caregivers to view and edit their visits and view their electronic timesheets;
- Fiscal Management Portal – allows a Fiscal Agent to view and edit data across the entire program population; and
- Jurisdictional View – web portal for Payer oversight and reporting of all EVV data.
Our powerful combination of patented solutions for visit verification is called our Assured Coverage™ program and includes:
- Sandata Mobile Connect® – Real-time GPS technology, verifying caregiver location and visits via GPS enabled devices.
- Telephonic Visit Verification™ (TVV™) – TVV™ uses Automatic Number Identification(ANI) technology to validate telephone calls to log in and log out, recording time and location in real-time.
- Fixed Visit Verification™ (FVV™) – Patented technology to verify visits when no landline or cellular service is available.